[CQ-Contest] FW: Packing electronics for TSA inspection

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Packing electronics for TSA inspection
From: "Robert Brandon" <rb@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:40:52 -0500
I've made six trips to the Caribbean in the last four years.  In my checked
bag, I've taken rigs, small power supplies, paddles, a small amplifier,
rolls of coax, cables, and a C-3 in a golf bag.  I've only taken rigs as
carry-on.  I got only one question, and that was about whether a TS-850 was
too heavy to carry on.  I was sent back to the ticket counter to get a
special tag for it.  Otherwise, I've gotten no questions.  Of course, YMMV.
GL at WRTC.

Robert K5PI