Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day

To: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Field Day
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 22:01:24 -0500
Hi Gary,

No what the problem was it wouldn't take the pass K & VE first.  it
would pass everything.  it took about three of four  tries for it to
take for some reason.  But once it took i left it run for about a hour
on 20 meters on N1MM  all bands on CC and N1MM open on 20, and only
stateside and VE's were seen.  way cool.

I know someone mentioned why not leave it open to all DX included since
you can work DX on FD and get points.  But I rarely remember many DX
contacts in the logs.  and to clutter the bandmap with all their calls
seems counter productive ya know?

Joe WB9SBD