Re: [CQ-Contest] Is anyone else pissed off...

To: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is anyone else pissed off...
From: Van Van't Slot <VanV@USTECHNOLOGIES.COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:47:13 -0400
Geez, I had it on my calendar and called yesterday to get a room at the
CP...
But considering the HUGE price difference, I'm going to call and cancel and
move to the Doubletree... Thanks for the tip...
Maybe Tim should move Contest U there and lots of the other hospitality
rooms will no doubt follow...
Van W2DLT