Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or multi op.?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or multi op.?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:47:20 -0500
I'd like to see a like Field Day B class  two person.  for us old timers
that are getting too old to stay up and run a full contest anymore.  Yet
don't have enough local interest to be a true multi op station,  Just
you and your buddy  type of operation would be a blast!

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com