Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Meaning of Assisted
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:07:58 +0000
> When does this all stop?

NEVER!  This is just an automatic replay of the same topic 6 months or so
ago... the delete key works just fine, I avoid the topic by doing multi-op
all the time when I operate, even if it is just me... and I even won the
world doing that one time, entering m/m when it was just me and my radios
ignoring the band change limits for those lowly single op and single radio
classes.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net