[CQ-Contest] Can't believe I missed this section!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Can't believe I missed this section!
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@fidmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 09:44:58 -0600
Didn't have a lot of time to operate this past weekend, but figured I would
get on when I could, hand out some SS QSOs, try out a new for me rig on CW
contesting (It did very well) and try for a sweep.  Conditions were pretty
good overall and I finished with 75 sections.  Missed NE, VO1/2, VE4, KP4,
and, are you ready for this........LAX!  I missed what might be the most
populated section in the USA!  Heard one on 80m near the end of the contest,
but they had answered someone else.  I tried the trick of moving up a couple
of KCs and calling CQ, but no luck.  Anyone else have a section they missed
that they can't believe?  Was LAX really that rare this contest?

73s John AA5JG