Re: [CQ-Contest] ZEROLAND QSO PARTY

To: radioham@gmail.com, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ZEROLAND QSO PARTY
From: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:08:27 -0500
If you don't exchange county name within zeroland, forget the county
hunters to participate.  If you are going to have a contest on that very
busy weeekend, you should adopt an exchange that will be similar to
those other contests:  MARAC CW County Hunters, Indiana QSO Party, 7
Land QSO Party, New England QSO Party.  I suggest RS(T) state and county.

I'd not put a new contest on that particular weekend.  The ARI (Italian)
contest is that weekend too.  But, if you don't make it compatible with
other US domestic contests on that weekend, I don't think you will have
any participation.  73, John, K4BAI.