Re: [CQ-Contest] Best SS exchange yet!

To: AA6DX - Mark <aa6dx@suddenlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Best SS exchange yet!
From: Maarten van Rossum <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:38:55 +0100
OK, I have to admit, some of those call signs mentioned earlier are
hilarious and certainly made me laugh.
Let's see if I I can come up with something: PD2R could be "Pretty Devoted 2
Radio".
I guess that one could work but just isn't really funny.
Maybe one of you guys can come up with something better or maybe my call
just isn't right for this stuff.

Thanks for the laughs guys ;-)

Maarten PD2R