[CQ-Contest] Now this is unfair!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Now this is unfair!
From: "Bryon PAUL Veal n0ah" <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:29:48 -0700
On page 109 of CQ Magazine, in the December 2010 issue, W0ANT and I won our
section for 2009's CQWW 160M SSB Multi-op with the second lowest score
reported in this entire category in the world- - In fact, we were 550,000
points lower than the highest USA score in this category by WE3C in PA- I've
already gotten a place on the wall ready for the certificate.......However,
the lowest winning score for their section was YE1ZAL with 78 points- That
was for the entire Oceana area- I love getting certificates- and we really
put in the time- but we only had 100 watts and a multiband 55 foot 30-160M
sloper- I wonder what YE1ZAL was using? We've since upgraded our 160M
station set up- but I have to grin about this one- I've already joked here
locally about a trophy for "Our Max=Your Min" hihi

73  Paul  N0AH   (-: