Re: [CQ-Contest] real time scores this weekend

To: "Getscores" <getscores@googlegroups.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] real time scores this weekend
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:59:05 +0000
The site is set for the ARRL 10m contest.

I'm sorry, but someone sent me an email about a change in the Thursday
sprint... I am seeing both NA-SPRINT-CW and NS-SPRINT-CW, which of those is
it going to be?  And is there really enough interest to keep that page
active every week?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net