Re: [CQ-Contest] real time scores this weekend

To: "Getscores" <getscores@googlegroups.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] real time scores this weekend
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:32:07 +0000
Ok, I have been corrected, there is a separate Cabrillo identifier for the
RAC contests now... logger developers see:
http://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/files/RAC%20Cabrillo%20V3.0%20R
evised%202010.pdf

Since so far no logger is supplying the new Cabrillo id, for this weekend I
will change the old 'RAC' to the new 'RAC CANADA DAY' when the scores are
submitted so either one will work.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net