Re: [CQ-Contest] Topband: Rule Six in the Stew Perry

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Topband: Rule Six in the Stew Perry
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 21:35:12 +0000

6. Prohibited activities: Use of Internet-based and/or radio-based spotting
   systems and/or chat rooms is not permitted for the purposes of improving
   your score, regardless of category.

This outlaws any use of the internet so the RBN and any other skimmers that
you connect to via the internet are off limits.  That would kind of require
a direct copper line to the remote skimmer or receivers wouldn't it?  would
this also not prohibit internet accessed remote operation, even within the
100km range?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net