Re: [CQ-Contest] Topband: Rule Six in the Stew Perry

To: K1TTT <K1TTT@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Topband: Rule Six in the Stew Perry
From: Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 01:19:36 +0000
Depends on your definition of "spotting system" - one could assert
(and I think it probably is the intent of the rule) that a "spotting
system" is one where (other) humans (not part of your team) submit
posts of the stations they hear, so a (remote) skimmer (that you
control) wouldn't count as a "spotting system"....?

    ~Iain / N6ML