Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer in NAQP?

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer in NAQP?
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:51:21 -0800
I used Skimmer for the first time in the RAC contest this past weekend.  It
was loaded with busted callsigns!  I saw 2 and sometimes 3 wrong calls on
the same frequency.

Seems like some have mentioned about guys using CW readers spotting wrong
calls, but I've not seen anything like all the busted calls last weekend.  I
just don't see the advantage in using something that keeps spotting the
wrong calls.  Maybe I'm missing something here.  73
Tom W7WHY

Steve said:

Yeah, the RTTY Roundup is starting to look like a better option for that
weekend
(: . Many thanks to NAQP Manager, WA7BNM.

73,
Steve, N2IC