Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer in NAQP?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Skimmer in NAQP?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 09:29:58 -0600
Other than the good effect it has on penalizing those that blindly use
it to work people and NOT do the actual copy of the call to learn who
they are working.

Let these lazy people keep working all those busted calls and keep
getting penalized.

Works for me!

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock