Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?

To: "Guy Molinari" <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>, <k5go@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mult passing: is it okay to use?
From: "HK3CW" <cwdude@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 17:49:59 -0500
Hello Guy,

There's not really "a best way", all a contester has to do (as with all
human relationships) is be polite.

If I feel like I'm being "corraled" into qsying I won't move an inch.
Contesters often forget they are dealing with human beings and when I'm
treated like a "multipler lump" I won't provide my multiplier. As simple as
that.

73 de Rob HK3CW