Re: [CQ-Contest] This weekend's contest LIVE!

To: "Getscores" <getscores@googlegroups.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] This weekend's contest LIVE!
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 15:34:20 +0000
I just fixed the breakdown code on the web site, it was double counting
qso's and mult's from some loggers in the summary and breakdown.  If you see
any differences between your log and the score or breakdown the web site
shows please let me know.  And if you have any problems getting your scores
to show up please let me know also.  Remember, there can be as long as 5
minutes from when you post a score till it shows up in the web page, and the
automatic refresh on the web pages is once every 5 minutes.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net