[CQ-Contest] PJ2T Looking for WPX CW Ops

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T Looking for WPX CW Ops
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 04:33:34 -0400
Contesters,

At present we have nobody from our PJ2T club scheduled to run the
station for WPX CW 2011. (Lots of family and work commitments are
popping up at the last minute that are fouling up our plans.)

Thus, it appears to be available for a single op effort or for a
small team operation.

If you might have a serious interest in doing this contest here in
Curacao, please check out the details at www.pj2t.org and drop me a
message with your questions to see what we may be able to work out.

     Thx and 73,

             - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX