[CQ-Contest] Alternate RBN Server for this weekend

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Alternate RBN Server for this weekend
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:26:03 -0500
Courtesy of Terry, AB5K, I have set up an alternate RBN server to test
the new AR6 cluster software under "combat conditions."  If you wish to
connect before or during the contest, you're welcome to do so at
n4zr.dyndns.org, port 7373.  Please be aware, though, that the machine
is running on a fairly ancient laptop on my home wireless network, so
I'm not sure how well it will keep up.  Any problems should not be taken
as a reflection on the AR cluster server software, but blamed instead on
the limitations of the physical setup.
--

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com