[CQ-Contest] 21st century technology enters the ham shack

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 21st century technology enters the ham shack
From: w7dra@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:05:42 -0800

Here at the Primmer Pacific Northwest 160 meter contest SUPERSTATION,
with a blazing 1.4 QSOs per hour of operating, I had plenty of time
tuning the band looking for new stations.

I brought my digital voice recorder that I use for music recording down
to the shack and put it between my right headphone and my stocking cap,
to capture the actual sounds i was hearing from the NC183.

I did this in the wee hours of Saturday morning, picking up the usual
suspects, KL7RA, N6TW, JA3YBK, K3LR, KH6ZM, etc If anyone is interested
in hearing the short MP3 send me a note.