Re: [CQ-Contest] LW3LPL

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LW3LPL
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 01:27:49 +0100
I was using S50ARX combined spots from local CW Skimmer and DX Cluster.  W3LP
was often decoded which might further sugest hand send CW.  I was annoyed with
a frequent USA callsigns with 3 symbols.  Only K2M was actually active.
However, I was sending ENN NTT report and many operators asked for 9OO filler.

CW Skimmer is great technology combined with AR6 Cluster fills N1MM Logger
coloured bandmap quickly.  My main task is reprograming CW Expert robot from
RUN to automated intelligent S&P operation.

73 de Mario, S56A