[CQ-Contest] "THE BIGGEST DAMN STUD ON THE AIR!"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] "THE BIGGEST DAMN STUD ON THE AIR!"
From: "Mark, K5ER" <k5er@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:09:36 -0600
My doctor, who also happened to be a testing VE for my General license, has
determined that contesting CAN be contagious!

73,
Mark, K5ER

Contesting is clean fun.  It requires no TARP funds.  Lowers rates of drunk
driving deaths and is nearly impossible to get pregnant
while participating.  Personal levels of endurance and ear/hand/eye
coordination are tested.  Participation can be sole or team
oriented.  And 4 out of 5 doctors surveyed considered contesting to be safe
for all ages.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com