Re: [CQ-Contest] win-key ??

To: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] win-key ??
From: Lew Paceley <lew@paceley.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 13:51:00 -0600
Hi Dale,
The K1EL WKUSB kit connects to your PC via USB cable.  No additional adapter
is needed.  You (can) plug your paddles directly into the WKUSB box and
connect the WKUSB to your rig by whatever straight key wiring is needed by
your radio. There is a second keying output for an additional radio in a
SO2R configuration as well.

You can also purchase the naked keyer chip and roll your own.

Usual disclaimer.  You'll pry my WKUSB from my cold dead fingers... :)

Happy Father's Day.

            Cheers,
            *Lew*
            K7GO