Re: [CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism

To: wally <wally@el-soft.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:54:46 -0500
Even if someone has made an error, does that mean we throw civility to the wind
and call him a complete joke?

Let those without sin cast the first stone.

73,
Kelly
ve4xt

-- Listen to THE ROAD TRIP on CJOB every Saturday from 10:00 AM till 12 Noon
Central Time. LIVE STREAMING AUDIO at CJOB.COM. Watch THE ROAD TRIP on Shaw TV
every Sunday on Shaw Winnipeg Channel 9. Follow us on Twitter: @RoadTripCJOB