Re: [CQ-Contest] Determining ASSISTED vs NON-ASSISTED -- was: =>RE: Chea

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Determining ASSISTED vs NON-ASSISTED -- was: =>RE: Chea
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:54:20 -0500
After a hundred direct E-Mails slamming me and my opinion, I apologize.

I forgot all about Skimmers.

it's something that is new to me and I never even thought of it, so the
reason for not mentioning it at all.  Hell I have yet to be in a contest
where I used a DX cluster or anything like it.  it's me my radio and my
antennas thats it here.  for that matter computer logging for me is only
two years old.

so I'm an old boatanchor I'm sorry.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock