[CQ-Contest] NS for September 29

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, "nccc@contesting.com" <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS for September 29
From: Tom Hutton <tomn3zz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 01:23:15 +0000

Hi NS gang,

As you may know, after some great years of NS nurturing, Ken is taking a well
earned respite.  No doubt building up his aluminum farm. I'm happy to keeps
things
going for my favorite Thursday night activity.

REGULAR RULES AND FORMAT THIS WEEK:

Let's go all out with 15m in the mix for now plus 20, 40, 80 and 160m.

Thursday, September 29 local time, September 30, UTC, 0230-0300Z.   730 PM PDT,
...1030 PM EDT

NS will be on  15/20/40m,40m,160m   (+38 to +45),
NCCC SPRINT LADDER  RULES, NO DUPES
100 WATTS max.,  mults count on each band.

See N6WM's announcement on the SLOW SPEED NS on CQ Contest reflector. SNS will
be 0200-0220Z.

General rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/

Report scores, discuss any contesting issue, near 3610/3615 LSB after the
practice, at 0300Z (8 PM PDT) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), and send your score directly to the 3830
reflector.  Thanks to WA7BNM and
N7WA for their posting service.

N6RO will continue to host the 3610 post contest net.

Looking to hear some novel suggestions for future NS nights.

73,

Tom  N3ZZ