[CQ-Contest] CQWW OPERATORS WANTED

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW OPERATORS WANTED
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:39:51 +0200 (CEST)
Hello de Fabio, IT9GSF!
The II9P operators are preparing the HILL TOP QTH for the CQWWs. You can choose
to ear the signal coming from the nine Yagis andlow band antennas or you can
arrange a trip to Sicily to be one member of the team.
Many of our operators are new comers but some are very well performing
operators (some from the famous IG9A MULTI MULTI 1st FIRST PLACE from Lampedusa
Island - with over 20000 QSOs). We are looking for well experienced operators
and for young contesters as well.
If you want to be one of the M/2 (or M/S) II9P you have to ask for more
informations. We will arrange a nice trip to Sicily and you can remain here for
a week.Young operators (less than 21 years old) are not asked for contribution.
Others will give some money for arrangment and consumption. You will remember
this contesting time for all your life! Propagation is going up UP UP and
Sicily will be one of the best QTHs in Europe. Our QTH is the BEST in SICILY!
At 860 meters above the sea with the sea all around.
Please look for an airplane fare, you probably can find costs that are less of
EURO 100. Best low cost companies connect all of EUROPE with our airports:
PALERMO (PMO), TRAPANI BIRGI (TPS) and CATANIA. Companies are: AIR BERLIN,
RYANAIR, WINDJET, MERIDIANA, EASYJET, AIRONE.
Please send your request to my address fabio.grisafi@libero.it
Best regards and 73,
Fabio - IT9GSF (also IU9T, II9T, IG9A and.... II9P).