Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:39:43 -0400
It seems to me that the police radar analogy might be useful.  You know
you're not being radar clocked all the time, but you never know when a
cop might be around the next bend.  Similarly, if a few cheaters get
publicly nailed (and banned for a lifetime) a lot of folks may decide
they don't want to risk being the next one caught.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,