Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: "'Ron Notarius W3WN'" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: "Bob Naumann" <W5OV@W5OV.COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 05:58:58 -0500
I think that we have heard enough of these unsubstantiated claims that
"those enforcing the rules continue to look the other way".

Who is looking the other way and who is cheating? Please present the
evidence that proves that these claims are true.

Please present the *proof* that specific stations ran excessive power during
a specific contest.

Please present the *proof* that "those enforcing the rules have looked the
other way" despite this proof of excessive power cheating.

73,

Bob W5OV