Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: e73m@e73m.com
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:39:13 -0500
It looks like we are at point to accept this and move on with our own
goals in LP, QRP and god knows what else will come up in future.
Or, some of us will keep voicing the opinion of something which is
obviously wrong.

Lets talk about it and try to implement local observers at least for
top six competitors in each category.
If the money is problem then I guess there are quite few donors willing
contribute just like DX-ers are giving money to DXpeditions.

To expose each rule violator is endless battle but to implement local
observers is much easier.

73 Danny E73M