Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?

To: Cq-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How blatant can you get?
From: N1MM <tfwagner@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:50:41 -0400
The issue is not how to enforce the rules - contest committees can
disqualify or ban operators.  The issue is that committees do not want
to make a mistake and accuse someone of cheating and be wrong.  My idea
is to change to rule to make it easier to determine violation.  This
might give adjudicators enough certainty to DQ those cheating.

Tom - N1MM