Re: [CQ-Contest] Apologies for alleged evidence of power cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Apologies for alleged evidence of power cheating
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 12:59:59 -0600
I don't think he was really apologizing.  The guy in the video clearly
states they have a matching device that allows them the run 4 different
amps to the 4 different antennas.........  Most of us would have just
split the power 4 ways and been legal.  We have no clue what size amps
they are using so there is no proof that what they did was wrong.  If it
looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.............

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net