[CQ-Contest] First License

To: "cq-contest@contesting." <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] First License
From: "rob beaudoin" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:36:36 -0600
First thanks BoB K0RC and Joe ex wn9sbd now wb9sd for sharing you old memories
with us.
As for me I do not remember getting my general or advanced or extra, but I sure
as heck
remember getting my novice wn1fcn sept 1965. my mother took me to evans radio
in Concord N. H.
i got a national nc300 and Ranger 1. I had a part time job, but my parents paid
for most of it.
I was 17 years old then.  Like Bob K0RC my first qso was on 15. i remeber
writing down on paper
what I was supposed to say before my first qso ever. Boy was I nervous. I bet
many of you out
there can remeber the same trype of stories.  Be glad to read all about it.
73 BoB WA1FCN