Re: [CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease...

To: w1rm@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Calling Disease...
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:47:24 -0500 (EST)
If the DX station calls for a W4, then he should be persistent and keep
calling for the W4 until he works a W4.  The pile up stations will soon
realize the the DX station is serious about working who he has called for and,
hopefully, cease their persistent calling.

However, if the DX stn first calls for a W4, and then goes  back to a
non-W4, the pile up will realize that he is not  serious about digging out the
W4, and the pile up will  continue.

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 11/28/2011 10:11:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,