Re: [CQ-Contest] Calling Disease in light of FAIR PLAY

To: cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Calling Disease in light of FAIR PLAY
From: Mike N1TA <n1tangoalpha@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:06:14 -0500
Hi Doug,

I don't think that CQ-Contest is the forum for calling out "unsportsmanlike
behavior." Could a forum exist in the future? Maybe, but it would most
certainly be abused with petty squabbling. Especially if it were in "hall
of shame" format. After all, who are any of us to decree someone a bad
operator? Maybe a better route would be to take a recording, and send it to
the CC. In such case as an unsportsmanlike offense were properly documented
and reported, what type of response - if any - would the committee have?
I'm sure such a response exists as this is not a new subject.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N1TA