Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones for CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Headphones for CW
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:56:44 -0400
I picked up the Yamaha CM500 headset and found it very comfortable over
very long stretches of time and it is light and the mic is ok if you can
equalize it.  They can be bought for around $50 bucks.  They sound
pretty good too.

Mike W0MU

J6M CQ WW DX CW Contest 2011
J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011