[CQ-Contest] T2V

To: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] T2V
From: "Albert Crespo" <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:06:26 -0000
Yes, the entire operation of T2V should not count as anything. You cannot
send an incorrect zone and expect it to be valid. Otherwise, for the next
contest we should all send zone 34 in our exchange and make everyone happy.
There is a three letter word for the T2 operation- it starts with l and end
with d.