Re: [CQ-Contest] sunspots

To: mike@n1ta.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] sunspots
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:44:54 -0500 (EST)
On the other hand, you would do well to enjoy  whatever sunspots we have
while we have them. (And be thankful if you were able  to be in CQWW last
fall).

There is a body of research out there that says  there may be no sunspots
after  2015.

http://www.probeinternational.org/livingston-penn-2008.pdf

Googling  on "Livingston and Penn" will get other links to this  research.

73  -   Jim    K8MR

In a message dated 2/9/2012 11:58:51 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time,