Re: [CQ-Contest] Computer for Contesting

To: Timothy.Urban@wc.ey.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Computer for Contesting
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:35:45 +0100
Tim,

I have good experience with N1MM together with MMTTY.
N1MM is connected to the COM1 port, not MMTTY.

For a computer I have several brands. At the clubstation PI4Z we usually
get the leftovers from other people. Nothing preferred.
I want to really recommend to use Windows 7. XP was already not bad but
W7 is really stable.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT