Re: [CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest Rules for 2012

To: Don Field <don.field@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IOTA Contest Rules for 2012
From: Zrinko Zibert <ve3zik@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 00:16:59 +0200
Hello Don,

thanks for your info. What I am not understand is, why MTPL Station is
limited to 6 changes? Of course, for RUN STN is ok, but still have no idea
why MTPL :-)
And, one more question. if we change from 20m SSB to 20m CW and then back
to 20 SSB, is that actually 2 changes? Is ANY change (band OR mode) one
change?

C U in IOTA 2012 @9A0D DXPN Low power Team (EU-170)

73s, Zik DK8ZZ, VE3ZIK, YT3ZZ