Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)

To: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:14:58 -0400
Clearly, getting information like this from the internet is assistance.
Regardless of how narrow you make it, getting this information is not due
to your own efforts. This will tell you that the band you're on is open,
etc.

I say NO. This should not be permitted as single operator.

Bob W5OV

P.S. This is my personal opinion and not necessarily representative of any
contest committee I am a member of.