[CQ-Contest] Will Skimmer hear me?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Will Skimmer hear me?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 17:02:48 -0600
Head to the Skimmer reflector or the RBN site.

If you can work people then sure the skimmers can pick you up.  They are
all over the world.  If you nestle in against a super power you probably
will get covered in dx locations but you might still be heard by a local
skimmer or one with different skip.

CQ callsign is what it is looking for.  Or Callsign Test   some
combination.  You can try it anytime the skimmers are running 24x7x365
for our operating enjoyment.  Because of dupe checking you will need to
move about 20 kcs and try again if you want to test who hears you.

Go to Reversebeacon.net for more info.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com