Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 12:41:18 -0700

I get really, really tired with this kind of flippant comment.  The
people who are willing to cheat or who are looking for way to stretch
the rules to gain an unfair advantage are the LAST people you will find
here talking about it.    The folks who are openly asking for
clarification on the rules either have been doing something they thought
was OK and now aren't so sure, or they're pretty sure others are doing
something and they want to know if it is OK for them to do it as well.

People who think everything is black and white are blind.

Dave   AB7E