Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 05:26:14 -0600
I used off-the-shelf Top Ten Devices boxes.  It didn't require any
custom design from them.  To get the band decoders to switch multiple
devices (stubs, bandpass filters and antennas) in a neat way, I used old
computer A/B/C boxes with DB-25s on them.  I ripped out the switches and
wired them so that the band decoder output would go to all 3 connectors,
in parallel, and  switch everything together, using DB 25 cables with
the connector cut off one end, going to the relay boxes.

Barry W2UP