Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:35:58 -0500
That is super complex. but, can these stubs like seen here,
http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/k2trstub.html
http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/K2TR_Multi_Transmitter_Stubs.jpg

Be made switchable using say radio shack DPDT slide switches.

I'm thinking low power barefoot rigs, in a Field day situation. Where I
make out of double sided PC board stock a square rectangular box just
big enough to hold the connections and the switches.

Where the operator is say on 20 meters and is being effected by the 15
meter station nearby. He switches in the stub for 40/15

Possible like drawn here?

http://i47.tinypic.com/ezfyc.jpg

Joe WB9SBD
Sig