Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter, now triplexers

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter, now triplexers
From: "Mark n2qt" <n2qt@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 08:52:20 -0400
4O3A was showing high power filters at Dayton this year (and on the back
cover of the current issue of NCJ.)

Both Dunestar and InRad have 100 watt class triplexers, reviewed in QST
June 2012.  Also there is a June 2010 QST article on building a Triplexer.
There are also other designs floating around that were used at the last
WRTC.

Still needs additional filtering and careful engineering to pull it off.

Mark n2qt