Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: CQ-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:09:44 -0400
I would have to disagree on this and support KR2Q's suggestion.

This forum is the appropriate peer group - we're nearly 100% amateur radio
contesters.

In contrast, publishing the callsign of these scoundrels in a letter to
the editor of QST might be correctly considered a public forum, but this
email list is not.

Name names (callsigns), I say!

de W5OV