Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:26:18 -0300
2012/7/18 Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>:
> I wouldn't be inclined to identify the station publicly (this time) but
> rather submit my evidence to the sponsor of the contest.
> "Peer pressure" and "public humiliation" are not synonymous terms.
> 73, de Hans, K0HB

I've been doing "peer pressure" long enough to be sure that all you
get in return is "public humiliation" to yourself. After while I
conclude terms are not synonymous, but cause and effect coming from
the cheaters. I know some of them that are proud of get into Top Score
by breaking the rules.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member