Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW shortened deadline: some stats

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW shortened deadline: some stats
From: George Vlachopoulos <sv1rp@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
For me personal after 48 hours of effort, not being in my job on Friday &
Saturday and be back on Monday or Tuesday checking that everything went OK with
my clients, or trying to resolve the problems because my absent, it isn't in my
first thought to send the logs in a week time nor in two weeks. There are also
other activities the week after the contest. The survival activities.
I do not agree in shortened the deadline.
That's my opinion. All organizing committees have the watermelon and the knife
also, so they cut it the way they want.
Anything we say is for local consumption. That's it.
73 George  SV1RP