Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW shortened deadline: some stats

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW shortened deadline: some stats
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:11:53 +0200
KR2Q wrote: No offense intended to ARRL, just a data point for comparison.

I brought first 8? diskette to ARRL HQ in 1988, many 5 ½? ones were sent
later until emails were accepted.

My stats include several logs lost at CQ, none at ARRL.  I am not sure
shorter submission period would improve processing quality although I
support it.

Even with the present internet technology we could log live in the clouds
but that would be too much for traditionally conservative hams.

LP MMM S56A